Southwest PDP Upturns Chairman’s Suspension In Oyo.

Image
The Southwest zonal office of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday upturned the suspension of the Chairman of the party in Ibadan North East Local Government of Oyo State, Taiwo Iyiola, over alleged anti-party activities.  It said the suspension of Iyiola by the State Working Committee (SWC) was arbitrarily without any preliminary hearing as demanded by the party’s constitution.  PDP spokesman in Oyo State Akeem Olatunji said on the phone that the Zonal Secretary, Daisi Akintan, who signed the letter reinstating the suspended chairman, lacked power to act without the consent of the Zonal Chairman, Dayo Ogunbenro. He said the purported letter was null and void.

Liv Tyler Explains Why She Doesn't Have Plans to Get Married ๐Ÿ’

Liv Tyler goes high fashion on the cover of Tatler‘s October issue, on newsstands September 5th.


Here’s what the 42-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On getting back into film: “It was really nice for me to do a film again. I love TV; TV’s been kind to me in the past few years and I’ve found some characters that I really like, but I think in my heart of hearts, I really love making films.”

On whether she wants to get married to fiance David Gardner: “I love being engaged, but I don’t really have a desire to get married. I always felt like marriage should be more of a reward…For surviving your relationship…I feel everyone’s got it backwards.”

On the differences between living in America and the UK: “As an American, I find the [British] class system really oppressive. We’re raised that anyone can be anything they want; if you work hard at something, apply yourself, you can come from nothing and have everything. You can also have everything and go to nothing.”

Comments

Popular Posts

Special UK visa for Hong Kong residents from Sunday

Solskjaer Defends๐Ÿ™ Man Utd's Transfer Policy Amid Fan Backlash๐Ÿ˜ฏ